Don’t ya just love my big smile!? (He’s kinda cute too!) 🙂
10 Things to Smile About:
- Working with my best friend, my husband at a place like Health Street where I get to help people every day!
- Working with my best friend, my BFF at a awesome, fun biz like Simple Life Celebrations
- Having my kids on a little vacation away from me – makes them smile too! And we love each other that much more when they come home
- Feeling the grass between my toes
- Eating a handful of raspberries
- Listening to good music, running or riding, in the country on a warm, sunny day
- Hearing any kid laughing. Doesn’t matter if I know them or not, it makes my heart sing
- Finding a comment or a share or a note from a SLC fan saying that we helped in even just one way. That totally makes my day!
- Getting goofy texts from the gaggle of girlfriends that usually escalates into a vast array of emoticons and smiley faces!
- Curling up with a great book, a cup of coffee and a quiet morning with my loved ones near. Really, that is the best, don’t you think? 🙂
Now it’s YOUR TURN! Today, I think this is a fun idea for all of us to try and it’ll help you practice gratitude.
Thanks Mama Kat from http://www.mamakatslosinit.com/ for this great idea!