Life is Short
I was so inspired by May’s notes in my Desire Map Journal from Danielle Laporte. I had to make a recording so that I can listen to it whenever I need to. Life is short. Let’s do it today!
My Reminders to Me:
- notice how long her legs are compared to mine as my teen snuggles beside me on the couch
- enjoy his silliness and funny sounds he makes when he’s being a goof – not many get to see that side of him
- be grateful for his pocket dial because it’s another chance to say “I love you” today
- put on perfume in secret spots for him to find later
- grab a latte on the way to work just because I love them so much
- have zucchini spaghetti again tonight because it’s sooooo good!
- do yoga with my sweetheart, candles and incense quieting our minds from the day
- leave my phone in the kitchen while I snuggle on my bed to read tonight
- sleep without a worry or care, grateful for another day