WARNING: This post may contain extreme pride!
Last weekend Shawna and I got together to evaluate our business and how we did last year. I knew that we had accomplished a fair bit but was really surprised when we started to write it all down. Let’s just say that I am so freaking proud of us for what we have accomplished in 2012!
- The Celebrate Life Summit; a week long celebration that included 9 live events and 15 interviews with many of our favorite blogger friends.
- More organizing sessions with some fantastic clients
- More speaking engagements
- The release of THREE new E-books
- A Simple, Healthy Kitchen Event
- Regular Newsletters, Blog Posts, and more Videos
- Our good friend and photographer Kristin took some amazing photos of us!
- Our Virtual Organizing Session was born.
- Last but not least, Shawna started from scratch to make us a Simple, pretty, new, website!
- We have been providing y’all with daily challenges on our Facebook page. We have had good feedback from these!
- We have taken our own advice and SIMPLIFIED; no more doing things the hard way!
- We have welcomed more clients and subscribers and appreciate you ALL so much!
- We were featured as Champions of Technology.
- We attended a Community Information Night and met some people interested in organizing.
- We have met so many mentors, friends, and amazing clients!
We couldn’t be more grateful for all of the opportunities that we have had. Our goal is to help people simplify their lives by ditching the clutter and the guilt. This will continue to be our goal in 2013. We cannot wait to share our next exciting plans with you!